Saturday, January 23, 2010

Michaela

I promised I'd be back with more of this beautiful little girl. I loved this photo shoot. Each picture captures a little piece of her personality.


Her christening gowns were beautiful. One new and one vintage that her mother wore. Simply stunning.


I am always stunned by the simple beauty in a child's portrait. The innocence in their eyes. Their soft skin. The peace and joy they radiate. I'm so glad to be a part of it.


Enjoy!








































4 comments:

Becca and Jason January 24, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Love them, love them, love them!!!
Thank you sooo much!!!!
Becca

Mom Sense January 24, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

So Beautiful. Is that little precious wearing cloth diapers? If so I love it! Love to see a baby in cloth.

Dolly January 25, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

What a beautiful little girl-LOVE the gowns!!!:)

Simply b Photos on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP